Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just comparing the R Dynamic S P250 and the SE version. On the configurator, the SE no longer includes the drive pack with adaptive cruise control etc ( I think that the 2018 spec did), but the SE also doesn't seem to include cruise control and speed limiter, which is odd, since the S spec does, and the SE should be a higher spec. Am I missing something, or could this be a mistake on the configurator?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks like your correct Drive Pack now an addition £795.

Yet more problems for me, after four weeks of trying to get Jaguar & dealership to replace my 'not fit for purpose' E-Pace I now face the issue of having a lower specification car.

I'm becoming really pi!!ed off with the who Jaguar fiasco and wish I'd never decided to buy the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My dealer has just confirmed that my SE does include cruise and limiter. Reading the configurator under Summary...Standard Features....Option Packs, there are 4 packs listed, so my guess is that the configurator is telling us that the 4 packs are included as standard on the SE spec. At least that's the way I read it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts