Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am what is often referred to as an "ex-pat", I am English born and brought up in Bradford (yes I know) but have lived in France now since 1990 and am married to a French lady. Paying taxes etc and living in France, I now have been officially adopted and have French nationality.

I am newish to Jaguar although I did have one many years ago with the straight 6 cylinder 3 litre engine but that was in an another life!

I took delivery of my E-Pace the other week so it is just 10 days old, I swapped my Range Rover Evoque for the E-Pace, it was 2 years old and I usually change every 2 to 3 years. I have the P250 R Dynamic HSE, having left behind a similar Evoque with the Concessionaire an Si-4 HSE. So am just coming to grips with the E-Pace, which so far I like but it does have one annoying issue, which so far has most of us defeated, in that I cannont connect to vehicle to the mobile network, but will post on the technical side on this shortly.

First impressions are good with the E-Pace but I haven't used it a great deal time will tell but hopefully it will measure up to all the hype.

So greetings to all from my place in France.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alan, I know Barnsley, my elder brother was a Vicar there for many a year. Cyprus is a place I visited fairly often when I was in the R.AF. I used to fly into Akrotiri from Malta (PR9s) and other bases either on staging through or on various missions, back then over 50 years ago it was the place for BBQs in Limassol as much as you could eat, almost downed with the dreaded coccinelle wine in copious quantities followed by KEO Brandy and a horrid horrid hangover but in those days it was de rigeur. I have been back to Cyprus as my Fiduciary is there and I had the painful experience of the 2013 BOC Crisis, which was not in the least amusing. You'll enjoy the P250, I am learning it slowly and so far other than an issue with connectivity its very pleasant and enjoyable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts