Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always loved the looks of this car and with discount is now more reasonable price imo.
Coming from a BMW 430i but Evoque before that. Miss the ride height but loving the performance and driving pleasure of the Beeemer.
Looking at chequered flag p200
Opinions please good and bad

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm not gonna change your mind as I've orders exactly the same as you. P200 CF.

What options are you looking at and colour ???

Have you been told how long for delivery ???

Cheers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was gonna go grey but my last 2 cars have been and I looked down my street and everything is some shade of grey, black or white. Thought sod it. Let's have the bright red 😂😂😂

I've gone for the 20" black wheels, upgrade to meridian sound and heated steering wheel (I finish work at 4/5am when on nights and that's better than heated seats I find in the winter).

I got a mate who does window tinting so will get that done when car arrrives.

I have been told 27th Sept delivery but they hope for earlier. So do I 😀😀

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have had my RSports 250 Petrol for 8 weeks and couldn't be happier.
The car is just the right size, inside it fits like a glove everything works, controls are within easy reach and the layout is first class.

Drove Newcastle to Glasgow last couple of days average MPG 35.8 and I was cruising at 80-85 on the motorway.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Honestly you are going to miss that engine and gearbox combo in you 430I so would suggest you buy a P250 at the very least or 300 if that's doable. The gear change could be smoother albeit it gets better once it learns your style.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Signed.
Eiger grey, just added Privacy at moment
Really recommend factory privacy as aftermarket no matter how good never looks as good and is very noticeable to me. I couldn't live be with it despite the fact that it pushes it over the 40k tax and will end up costing me over a grand over three years.
To me it's a must have

1 - 7 of 7 Posts