Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, excited to be here!

I'm about to order a P200 R Dynamic S from new that will be ready 8-12 weeks hopefully. I've been umming and ahing about the model and options but believe the P200 will give enough umph and looking forward to get back into a petrol after having multiple diesels for so long! The options I have gone for:

• Rear animated directional LED indicators (always loved these on Audis, can anyone confirm if they are similar on the E-Pace?)
  • Drive Pack (always wanted Adaptive Cruise Control)
  • 10 way electrically adjustable heated seats (heated seats in my current Clubman and can't imagine without)
  • A metallic paint (still deciding on colour)
  • Interactive driver display instrument cluster (just feel dials are outdated now)

It already feels like it's getting quite pricey but absolutely want all the above options. Are there any other items anyone feels are worth the cost? I was split on going for the upgraded sound system, can anyone comment what the stock one is like?

I'm also still deciding on the colour, currently stuck between the Metallic Firenze Red or Metallic Corrs Grey, can anyone help :) ?

So excited to get the car, shame will be a bit of a wait but feel it will definitely be worth it! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
The Meridian surround sound system is excellent. If you search through the posts on here I believe you'll find one from someone complaining about the stock sound system

1 - 4 of 4 Posts