Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently imported my Jaguar E-Pace from Japan. It was purchased in JUN-18, hence, still got just over a year warranty left.

When I emailed Jaguar Customer Services, they mentioned the warranty is internatonal but just needs activating in the UK by an Authorised Jaguar Dealer.

Unfortunately, I have spoken to a number of Jaguar dealerships but they have no idea as to how to do this? any one have an idea who I should contact or go about getting the car covered?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would give Jaguar Customer Services a call

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Customer services are closed. Only accessible via email. I have emailed them multiple times but all i get is you have to take to a store to activate warranty.

·
Registered
93 Posts
teshim said:
Hi,

I recently imported my Jaguar E-Pace from Japan. It was purchased in JUN-18, hence, still got just over a year warranty left.

When I emailed Jaguar Customer Services, they mentioned the warranty is internatonal but just needs activating in the UK by an Authorised Jaguar Dealer.

Unfortunately, I have spoken to a number of Jaguar dealerships but they have no idea as to how to do this? any one have an idea who I should contact or go about getting the car covered?
Hi Teshim,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I can confirm that this vehicle would need to attend an approved retailer for them to assist with the warranty status.
Once the vehicle has arrived with the retailer, they would need to contact Jaguar Warranty directly to ensure that the warranty status of the vehicle is updated, and vehicle checks are carried out.
Thanks,
Becci - Jaguar UK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts