Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from Jaguar UK this week drawing my attention to the need to ensure that my D180 does not run out of AdBlue.

So far I have driven 3624 miles and the Vehicle Health Report available from within the Jaguar Remote app tells me that I can drive a further 2920 miles before I will run out.

But I'm wondering how accurate this will turn out to be? Has anyone had to replenish their AdBlue yet or seen the warning that it was running low? And if so, what was the car mileage at that point?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No you don't have to go to the dealer to get your AdBlue topped up.. I bought a two gallon container of AdBlue from Halfords (a UK car accessory store) though the dealer I bought the car from say they will top it up for free. But since I live a long way from the dealership I prefer to have a backup.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just refilled mine after seeing first dashboard warning at 5333 miles. Halfords two gallon container has a very useful pouring spout which made the job very easy with zero spilt. The only difficulty is holding the container up high enough - it's very heavy until about half empty!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the warning signal on my dashboard saying I needed to top up my Adblue fluid. I rang Williams Jaguar who said they would charge me £36 to refil it. I asked the service manager if I could do this myself he said yes . So I paid £10 for a 10L container and put it in myself with no issues. I used Redex.

G

·
Jenny Jaguar

You can buy a 2 ltr bottle that has a special nozzle that screws onto the existing filler pipe and then keep refilling the bottle from a heavier 10ltr one. Some owners just use a a funnel and tip the larger container into it but it can splash and you need to clean it off the paintwork thoroughly

I bought my containers on Amazon and the AdBlue from Aldi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts