Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to this site and to forums so hope I'm doing this right 馃槀.

Picked up my new E-PACE last week 2020 model and can't find the next service and adblue remaining. When going into vehicle info next service is not showing at all? Anybody else had this problem?

Thanks

Registered
Hi,

SWITCHING ON THE IGNITION but don't start the engine, Service Details will appear in vehicle info menu. Also if you have Jaguar Remote on iPhone or iPad then it will appear if you go into the status menu from home page. Android will only give you Ad blue range not service range
Hope this helps and well to the E Pace forum

G

Tommy11 said:
Hi all, I'm new to this site and to forums so hope I'm doing this right 馃槀.

Picked up my new E-PACE last week 2020 model and can't find the next service and adblue remaining. When going into vehicle info next service is not showing at all? Anybody else had this problem?

Thanks
Tommy11
Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document

Your Remote App screen should look like this picture above. The service interval on my D180 is 21,000 miles and my actual mileage and this service "to go" estimate adds up to round about 21k

On average you should use one litre of AdBue per 500 miles but it seems to vary a lot between owners but mine is exactly on the JLR estimate.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's great thank you both very much. Found it when I turned the ignition on &#x1f44d-1f3fb;.

My other problem is that the app hasn't changed from 8512.7 miles for adblue top up and the service due in ... hasn't changed as well. Even though the app is saying it was updated just now?
Shouldn't it be going down every day?

Registered
Managed to top up my Ad Blue yesterday. I waited until it was very annoyed with me (Amber warning) and needed 14 litres, so that I could empty a 10 litre can in without worrying about overflow. All was very straightforward (although I had a desperate job to remove the blue filler cap from the car) and the warning has now gone away.

Registered
'All was very straightforward (although I had a desperate job to remove the blue filler cap from the car)'

The blue filler cap on mine was fine a few months ago but extremely stiff recently. It's the black strap that attaches the cap to the neck of the tank that caused the problem. It grabs the blue cap so tightly that it can't rotate. It must have tightened up in the cold weather as it used to be ok. My dealer wasn't able to free it and has ordered a new one. I got the impression that this wasn't the first time they had seen this problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.