Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

All sort JLR

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Oggie13 
#1 ·
Hello All,

This is my first post here, so I will give a small introduction...

I have gone through a faire number of JLR vehicles starting in 2006 with a D2 td5.

Since then, I have now had:
Another D2, D3, RRS, L322 and now have a D5 and my wife has an ePace P200 s r-design.

My wife drives it MUCH more than me, but so far it has been excellent, and she is very happy with it.

I just hope that it stays as good as it has started.

I would like to thank you all in advance for any help/advice you give me.

Talk to you all soon.

Nick

#3 ·
Also Nick,

To get your navigation map updates follow this link: " https://www.jaguar.here.com/index.php " and sign in with your InControl log in details. Once you have logged in scroll down the page to the section entitled MAPS & SERVICES, at the bottom of this section and click on the red text that says "Go to maps and services". This will show the maps that are available to you, some are included and some are at extra cost. You will need at least a 64Gb memory stick (Flash drive) formatted to FAT 32 as there is not enough spare space on a 32Gb one. I got a 64Gb SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive and it was pre formatted to FAT 32; it cost about £13 but prices vary. The updates seem to be available each month but I'm not sure on what date, the March one isn't there yet. There are some instructions on how to install the maps in the car available on this site. They are not complicated but it's worth printing them and keeping them to hand when doing it for the first time at least. Download time to the memory stick will depend on your internet speed but could take a couple hours. Once you have it down loaded it will take about 20 minutes to update the car but keep the engine running during the update and follow the on screen instructions.

Good luck.

Regards, Oggie 13

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.