Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Adercole said:
Is it possible that a brand new model of this standing does not support the Android auto and apple carplay functionalities?
Yep .. no carplay ! and only Jaguar know why on this one ? I really wish Jaguar would take note of its customers at time, if they really want the edge this is what they should do .. I would even pay for the option like other car manufacturers

·
Administrator
114 Posts
I've also noticed reviewers starting to comment on the lack of CarPlay, hopefully this will make someone at Jag sit up and take notice. After all I think it would make their job easier if you're not relying on their built in media player and sat nav.

G

·
Rob said:
I've also noticed reviewers starting to comment on the lack of CarPlay, hopefully this will make someone at Jag sit up and take notice. After all I think it would make their job easier if you're not relying on their built in media player and sat nav.
Hi rob .. I wonder why jaguar are dragging their heels with this ? .. must be a reason and let's face it the ITCP has had a difficult time with customers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts