Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Recently purchased a 2019 E Pace, jumped the gun and just assumed it came with Satnav or some kind of function to connect your phone. I can't actually believe it doesn't come as standard. I'm not so fussed about the built in satnav but is there any way that I can get a 3rd party to do this? Jaguar Land rover have advised that the Incontrol update would only work if we already had the integrated satnav.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Depends on what model you purchased. If it's and S or above 2019my it should have Android or Apple car play or be able to add it. Your dealer should be able to advise you. Whe I bought mine late 2018 it's was. 2019 model year and by Oct 2019 it was upgraded for free with Android/ Apple play.

·
Registered
79 Posts
When I bought my car in 2018 base models didn't have satnav and when Apple CarPlay/Android Auto was introduced in late 2018 there were a lot of posts from people saying that they couldn't be added to the base model. As far as I know this hasn't changed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.