Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Android phone and find that Android Auto from the Google App Store is not available in Luxembourg.
This is spoiling my enjoyment of my P200 S Auto AWD E Pace.
It is available in Belgium, France and Germany that are VERY close neighbours.
Luxembourg while a small country it is a huge market for cars.
Can you help or explain why Luxembourg is being discriminated by Jaguar or is it Google.
Thank you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gfplux said:
I have an Android phone and find that Android Auto from the Google App Store is not available in Luxembourg.
Can you help or explain why Luxembourg is being discriminated by Jaguar or is it Google.
Thank you.
Good Morning Gfplux

Thank you for your post.

Please contact the relevant CRC for Luxembourg by using the below email address, and they will attempt to assist you further.

[email protected]

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gfplux said:
Thank you.
Good Morning Gfplux

Thank you for your post.

Please contact the relevant CRC for Luxembourg by using the below email address, and they will attempt to assist you further.

[email protected]

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK
Thanks Dan,
I have sent the following EMail. I hope they have an answer although will be surprised if the Dealer Konz here in Luxembourg don't have any answers.
Hello,
I have been given your address by Jaguar customer relations in Britain via the E Pace forum.
https://www.epaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=4194&sid=215d42584881a72b2b76d0736120cebc#p4194

I have purchased a P200 S Auto AWD E Pace.
VIN SADFA2BX3K1Z53610.
I have an Android phone.
I now find that on the Google play store the Android Auto app is not
Available in Luxembourg.
Please can you help or advise me.
Thank you
G

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the 9th May I received the following reply.

Dear Mister Pollard,

After a few enquiries we found out that apparently Android Auto is available at our local dealers with an update of your system.
With the installation of an update, the checkbox for Android Auto is not standard enabled, you have to ask for it specific.
I hope this information helps you further.

Kind regards,

Yves Cayenberghs
Customer Relations Belux
Jaguar Land Rover BeNeLux

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today 19th May I sent the follow up email

Hello Yves
Sorry but you miss the point.
I have the update and have ANDROID AUTO on the CAR but need the app on my Android Phone.
Perhaps you dont know that the Android auto app is NOT AVAILABLE from the Luxembourg Google play store.
My location is linked on the play store to ny address of the credit card they have. All my credit cards have Luxembourg address.
Helo please. This is crazy
Graham Pollard

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have now 19th May received the following auto reply.

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, this inbox is no longer regularly monitored and you may experience a delayed response. Please be assured that the team remain to operate a 24/7 365 service and are at hand to investigate InControl concerns via the correct process.

The correct process to make contact with the TSD - Telematics Service Desk - is via GCM either through a Technical Assistance or a Connected Car Request.

Your local CEC - Customer Experience Centre - will also be able to provide assistance for all InControl related concerns and queries.

Regards
TSD Operations

--
--
JLR Telematics Service Desk
Tel: 0370 5000 500
Email: [email protected]

Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF
Registered in England No: 1672070

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, round and round in circles.
Sorry but this does not show Jaguar in a very positive light.
We are all being very polite and sensible BUT not making any progress.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So.….you have Android Auto on your E-Pace but cannot download the app to your phone from Google Play Store? If that is correct then how is this Jaguar's fault? It seems to be a Google/Luxemburg issue. Have you tried bypassing Play Store by downloading from the link posted earlier in this thread?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gfplux said:
Yes, round and round in circles.
Sorry but this does not show Jaguar in a very positive light.
We are all being very polite and sensible BUT not making any progress.
Good Morning Gfplux

Thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your experience while trying to contact the relevant CEC for your country of residence.

Please may I request that you send me the following information via PM and I will ensure your details are passed on to our global team for resolution.

Your Vehicle Identification Number
Your personal contact details (Telephone number and email address)

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gfplux said:
Thank you.
This is a Google issue, not Jaguar or any other car manufacturer. Ask Google....not Jaguar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts