Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have just purchased an 2018 E-Pace and I am happy with it. However, it seems to have an annoying rattle which appears to be coming from the rear passenger side seat. It seems to be something knocking against the metal body work and is most apparent when on uneven roads or when cornering/roundabouts. We have checked the rear seat is locked in and also checked/removed the rear parcel shelf. Has anybody else out there experienced the same thing or have a though about what it could be please.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had a very similar thing which sounded like there was something rolling around in the rear door pocket. It was driving me mad but I did notice that it didn't happen when the rear seats were folded down. I checked the looseness of the seat backs but all seemed OK. I mentioned it to the garage when I took it for it's service last August and they found the problem and fixed it. It was something to do with something not being tightened on the seats. I wish I had asked what exactly they had tightened, but hey ho. The noise hasn't returned yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts