Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handwashed the car for the first time this weekend, and to my surprise on opening the tailgate water residue runs off either side of the opened tailgate down onto the parcel shelf and into the boot space...pure design genius 馃槨

Registered
Happens to me every time there's been a reasonable amount of rain. Another one on my list of problems that aren't big enough for a trip to the dealer but will be mentioned when I'm next there for something else.

Registered
Im having the same issue with christchurch garage who originally implied it was just me.Been battling for over 6 months and this week they have done a modification but won't tell me over the phone if this has solved the problem or not.Was due a call back at 12 today and as yet nothing .All ive been told is they are in contact with jag and awaiting further instructions.
At the price of the car I'm gunning for a repair or my money back as they've just kept me dangling and at this price the goods are not fit for the purpose I bought it for
ant help would be appreciated.
im in contact with jag customer services who keep telling me to go back to the garage !
tried to put my own issue on this forum but said ive not used it enough!

Registered
Theresa,

Is that Westovers in Christchurch? They are about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard. They ordered my car in the wrong colour and have left me high and dry with no other transport. Despite having an extensive list of cars on forecourts they are not interested in providing any help. I have even offered to pay for a vehicle until the new one arrives. JLR have tried to intervene but they point blank reuse to help.

Registered
Yes it was westover at Christchurch
However a friend investigated and I manages to bypass both Westover now Hendy ford and went straight to the top .
Car was taken in yet again and Westover as know then was directed by head office how this matter could be resolved and so far so good.
Sadly I've another issue now that the tailgate doesn't open fully and as now known as Henry ford say there is nothing wrong with it! Even though had same issues months ago and was told it had been repaired!
So although I requested my car be returned by 6 I get a phone call at 5.30 saying the car was still updating and would not be coming back.The man seemed to think that was ok as I had a loan car.an XE which isn't much use when I've digs to ferry around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts