Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Dixy,

I will when I collect mine next Tuesday.

Looking forward to the manual, as when I had a test drive in the automatic, there was a bit of a lag when you pressed the gas peddle to the floor.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yip, arrived on 5 March...was due on 1 March R-dynamic Fuji white but delivery delayed due to snow up here in Scotland. Contrary to other posts arrived in full working order no delays or problems. Thankfully at time of ordering dealer confirmed that sat nav was not standard so option added for Nav Pro and connect Pro need both. Drives great, delighted. previous car was Evoque dynamic auto 2.2 fully loaded but "downgraded" having taken early retirement😛. Cub better to drive plus power tailgate auto close added from button close on Evoque but Evoque better quality materials. Plenty power. Awaiting arrival of new 20 inch rims on Monday then I'll post some pics of "Simba"

G

·
I collected my R Dynamic S D180 AWD on the 5th March,should have been the 2nd but due to bad weather the ferry from the I o M was cancelled.I find the manual box to be very good as it was in my previous 2.2/2.0 Evoques.The E Pace feels quieter and smoother.It is a pity the manual box is not available with the petrol engine as this was my preferred choice.Enjoying the car very much.I wonder how many Evoque owners will move over to the E Pace.I am glad I did as I wanted something different after having a Pure and a SE Tech.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've gone for S D180 AWD, can't wait to get hold of her, only driven auto so far, was very nice, just a bit of lag when pulling out quickly, so hoping the manual is similar but without the lag

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes. Only order for a manual received by my dealer so far. Have had it 3 weeks and very happy with it. Slight notchiness between second and third, otherwise fine. Clutch not too heavy.
Brought up with the benefit of manual 4X4s. Auto boxes in slippery or loose conditions are not my cup of tea. Spent many years in the sands of the Middle East and winters in the Russian steppes. Manual boxes so much better and safer than multi-speed autos in those extreme conditions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts