Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second time I have lost all audio in the car - Media system, cell phone, indicator repeater and parking proximity alarms.
Resets itself after the ubiquitous 'switch it off and switch it on again' process.
Anyone else experienced same?

·
Registered
93 Posts
alanmp said:
Second time I have lost all audio in the car - Media system, cell phone, indicator repeater and parking proximity alarms.
Resets itself after the ubiquitous 'switch it off and switch it on again' process.
Anyone else experienced same?
Good Morning Alanmp

Thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your comments. Should you require any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me via PM with the following information:

Your vehicle identification number
Your personal contact details

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Happened to me about an hour after picking it up for the first time. Dealer took it back immediately and diagnostics apparently showed some corrupt code that they replaced by download. All looks good at the moment.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This has happened to me an and off since delivery last June.

Had software upgraded at the weekend, lasted one journey before problems started again.

Problems include:

No audio from any source, Apple Car Play, DAB, Bluetooth, USB etc
Phone calls connecting but no audio through speakers
Reverse camera sticking (really not good)
Apple Car Play not connecting

I left message yesterday for local dealer to call and take the car back in for service ASAP as I've got a drive to south of France next month and simply can't allow this to happen lage at night on autoroute

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts