Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Dixy,

It does feel a bit hit and miss. It often struggles to find an obvious space, particularly when perpendicular parking and today I took back control as it looked as though it was going to hit the adjacent car. My wife has a mini and although that only has parallel park assist that is flawless.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It works no problem as tested it a number of times on test car I had for few days 👌
Be careful when it's turning in narrow road though as it nearly hit the kerb and had to stop it manually!
Other than that, it was mm perfect the other times I tried it! 😁

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've had no problems so far. If you haven't used it or had it on previous cars, it does take a bit of time to gain confidence in the equipment especially when the multiple parking sensors start going off, the first reaction is to panic and stop. Don't get me wrong, there have been a couple of times when i've thought oh oh bit too close here and take over manually but overall, compared to my last Evoque seems to work better. And there's always the time when you accidentally press the perpindicular when your parallel parking!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts