Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Been wanting to get an SUV for a while as my current Mazda isn’t the best for driving my two Labrador dogs around. Has anyone had any experience with the E Pace and how well two Labrador’s would likely fit?

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts
I came from a Discovery Sport and with one Lab/Spaniel cross (23kg) that had ample room to accommodate my dog, obviously it had more room and because of the more upright rear of the car. My EPace is OK for her but the steep sloping rear hatch window does leave a 'snout mark' on the inside of the window. She likes to look out and sitting tightly to the rear seat her snout is very close, but lying down there is ample room.
Two Labs and it would be a bit of a tight squeeze in the sitting position, best to take them with you where there is one for sale and try it out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Two Labs and it would be a bit of a tight squeeze in the sitting position, best to take them with you where there is one for sale and try it out.
IMHO, if you keep the rear seats for luggage or passengers, it is definitively too tight for 2 Labrador. I also suggest you to check it by yourself: bring a sheet (or equivalent) to protect the boot, and install the two dogs inside. :)
For my Tibetan Mastiff (50 kg), I have removed the three rear headrests - but two Labrador obviously need more room than a single large size dog ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts