Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi appleybridger,

I live in Belgium and ordered my E pace P160 S on the 29th of May. Dealer told me that delevery would be November or December.
I have to give him a call mid August to know the exact delivery date. Mind you I have seen posts where the car was delivered whitin tree months.
anyway, when I have a delivery date I will post it here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
In the US here. I put an order in for a P300 in June. It took about three weeks for the dealer to get back to me that the order was taken. The build will start in Dec and be delivered in late Jan.

I ordered a 2021 version. I had gotten some extras like the auto cruise control, auto lift gate. Turns out that I am getting a 2022...I dont even know what they are changing on the model. Guess I will know more in Oct (when they usually start giving info on new models).

As far as different build times. A lot depends on what you order. It could be that what you want is already in the build process but not claimed yet. The more common your choices, the sooner you might get it. So, it can vary a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We ordered our epace in May and still don't have a delivery date. After a rant on another post - same subject - where I said that Jaguar have until 17th September to confirm that the car is in build otherwise we take our money elsewhere- we have decided to just stick with it and wait. From what I am reading - just about every car manufacturer is having trouble building cars though lack of semi-conductors, so right now we don't see the point of going elsewhere. Every time we get into a car at our local dealership - we convince ourselves that Juliette la Jaguar in Portofino Blue will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What I find interesting that starting this weekend, car companies and local dealers for other brands have been advertising new cars widely, including personal emails inviting orders.
So, perhaps they are seeing the end or manageability of the chip crisis.
I can only hope the delivery date of 12 November is a reality. (Ordered mid June).
Will ask for a schedule update from the dealer next week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's good. Hope my mid November date moves closer and not further. To be honest will be pleased if it doesn't move back again! Will ask the dealer next week.
Fingers crossed but so many variables.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Call from dealer that build date confirmed as 15th Oct.

Reading on here about cars ordered back in May and no build date yet, was wondering if this is related to which dealers are being used. Mine was only ordered mid July.

·
Registered
28 Posts
appleybridger said:

Reading on here about cars ordered back in May and no build date yet, was wondering if this is related to which dealers are being used. Mine was only ordered mid July.
Gone give my dealer a call, hope he has some good news for me :roll:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Appleybridger. What have you ordered? As this may have a bearing on production.
I don't understand why dealers don't give dates and these must come before the end of the order contract that is signed.
My order contract states I can have my deposit back 42 days after 29th October . That's 10th December last date given for delivery 12th November but asking for update next week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered my peace 11th of Aug, initially told the build would be end of Nov and with dealer mid Dec but just got an update today that it's been pushed to end of Jan/early Feb. Very disappointing and still no guaranty the dates won't shift again! We'll wait it out this time but if they shift the goal post might have to start considering other options!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Daddy007 said:
appleybridger said:

Gone give my dealer a call, hope he has some good news for me :roll:
Any news?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts