Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm getting the opposite too. Happened three times now.
My suspicion is that it is related to a recent upgrade of iOS. Just upgraded to 12.2 on the weekend. Hopefully they have fixed it in that version.
There are reports of it occurring across many makes of vehicles.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's still happening with 12.2.
I have reported the problem to apple support and they have taken detailed logs from my phone for analysis.
I will keep you posted on progress
Cheers
John

G

·
Just noticed this myself. My wife could hear me but I couldn't hear her. (Result 😱)

I called her, no difference

Came out of CarPlay and all good

Waiting for someone to solve this shit!

·
Registered
68 Posts
So the bad news,

After hours of negotiating the hell that is Apple Support including sending them 135 Mb of logging data from the phone, they have come back with - "As your e pace is a model year 18 it is not included on our compatible vehicles list therefore we can not help you. "

If anyone is experiencing this problem with a model year 19 e pace please contact me.

Cheers
John

G

·
Jph said:
So the bad news,

After hours of negotiating the hell that is Apple Support including sending them 135 Mb of logging data from the phone, they have come back with - "As your e pace is a model year 18 it is not included on our compatible vehicles list therefore we can not help you. "

If anyone is experiencing this problem with a model year 19 e pace please contact me.

Cheers
John
Sounds like a load of shite excuse to me.

Disappointing 😱

·
Registered
50 Posts
Jph said:
So the bad news,

Cheers
John
Had the same problem today, called the wife through Apple CarPlay and couldn't hear her. She could hear me very clearly, better than normal she said? Even when I started swearing at the screen!! :lol:

Called back through normal Jaguar in control and it was fine.

Have a MY19 E Pace and an iPhone XR with 12.3.1 update. Will try it again tomorrow, if the same happens will get onto Jaguar and/or Apple.

·
Registered
50 Posts
After my last post, went through the Apple support pages https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT205634 to make sure I had everything set up correctly. The iPhone XR is fairly new, so just wanted to check!

After making sure the connection and settings were as they should be, I called my wife through ACP and it all works. She called me back and that was fine as well? It all works again.

My iPhone is still on update 12.3.1 so I am not sure what the issue was.

Out of interest, does anyone know if ACP updates over WiFi?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts