Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have a 2018 e pace (P250). It‘s been running fine but over the last month the check engine light has come on twice.

I got it diagnosed the first time and they said it was error code P00014, a faulty camshaft sensor, which they replaced and did an oil change. This seemed fine - did around 500 miles and no problems.

Then, 3 weeks later today, the check engine light has come on for the second time. I diagnosed the car with my own OBD scanner this morning and it’s the same error code. Booked it in to JLR this week, but I was wondering if anybody else has had this issue?

No other issues. No noticeable issues with performance or efficiency. The first light came on just driving around town. The second came on on the M25 this morning. Just annoying this issue has come up again.

cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well mine was 2018 25T F pace approx 18k miles and have seen the same came shaft issue what you describe dealer did the repairs that was once.
But there were so many other ongoing issues car went into rejection in June 2020 so didn't get chance to keep car longer after that repair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Raleigh e pace,

I have the same issue.. do you know already what the problem was?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all

I have a 2018 e pace (P250). It‘s been running fine but over the last month the check engine light has come on twice.

I got it diagnosed the first time and they said it was error code P00014, a faulty camshaft sensor, which they replaced and did an oil change. This seemed fine - did around 500 miles and no problems.

Then, 3 weeks later today, the check engine light has come on for the second time. I diagnosed the car with my own OBD scanner this morning and it’s the same error code. Booked it in to JLR this week, but I was wondering if anybody else has had this issue?

No other issues. No noticeable issues with performance or efficiency. The first light came on just driving around town. The second came on on the M25 this morning. Just annoying this issue has come up again.

cheers
Hi Raleigh e pace,

I have the same issue.. do you know already what the problem was?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts