Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Ordered an E-pace last week, awaiting confirmation on delivery. Since I am in Sweden, I will probably have to wait a bit longer than you on my new car. But all good things to those who wait!

Anyway, since I read that the standard door mats you buy of Jaguar isn´t perfect quality wise, I decided to check online. However, I can´t seem to find anyone making them for left hand drive models.

Anyone have a clue regarding this? I want mats, not plastic. :)

Can´t wait! Since I am leasing my car and it comes with the 18", I already bought 20" rims to complete the set.

Thanks!

Niclas from Sweden

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip, but just got a response that they only have mats for right hand drive E-pace.

I have found one in Sweden, that looks decent, but have not decided yet.

If anyone else has any input, shoot!

Niclas

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Luxembourg
I have had my P200 S for three weeks. I have the 079AJ Basic carpets. They look fine and presently I see no reason to either cover them or replace them.
I am not sure what people are saying is wrong with them.

·
Registered
254 Posts
The cost of the basic mats vs the thickness is the issue most will have with them. My previous Lexus IS had mats as standard and let's be honest who doesn't fit mats to their car when buying new.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pwood said:
The cost of the basic mats vs the thickness is the issue most will have with them. My previous Lexus IS had mats as standard and let's be honest who doesn't fit mats to their car when buying new.
Good point. My BMW X5 had standard carpets fitted when new. After 120,000k they were still in good condition. However modern textiles/firbres do not have to be thick to be hard wearing.
A regular vacuum will prolong their life.

·
Registered
254 Posts
True regards the thickness i just went for the deeper pile as it was still almost a third of the price Jaguar wanted.

I treated my matts with Gtech fabric protector as well as the carpet around the pedals and clutch rest which the mats don't cover.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got the jag rubber ones and they're brilliant I actually managed to wear a hole in the last fabric mats I had in my last car, though they were in when I bought the car and I had it for 7 years so maybe that's not so bad?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts