Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick one!
I'm looking at buying some new genuine OEM carpet mats and just want to make sure i get the correct colour and type. My internal carpet is definately black so guessing i need to go with 'Ebony' (PVJ). It's just that there are some available in 'Jet' which i'm guessing again are black? Lunar is the other colour mentioned but i presume this is more of a grey.
Mine is a RHD Auto so the two part numbers that keep cropping up are :
J9C2232PVJ or J9C21683PVJ
Not sure what the difference between these are, unless it's down to the thickness / quality of the actual carpet

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah good shout! i think ill get a set of rubber too for the autumn / winter months. We volunteer for the RSPCA at weekends dog walking, so there will be lots of muddy boots when the weather turns a touch worse

·
Super Moderator
110 Posts
I bought Jet mats with mine from new (2018), they are certainly black and match the black carpets. I distantly recollect they were quite a lot cheaper than whatever the other black mat options were at the time.
Part numbers from my original order form:
J9C2233PVJ J9C6803PVJ
J9C2232PVJ J9C6802PVJ
I presume that's the 4 individual mats

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.