Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an issue with the front air vents shutting off if I select screen as well.

Had the car in March so for most of the year the front air vent has always been selected. But with the recent colder weather I have tried selecting Screen and Front (cabin vents) as shown in this basic image :)

/\ (On - Green)
|
|
------\ (On - Green)
/
|
|
\/ (Off - Grey)

I click the air flow button and set the screen (top button) to Green, the front (middle button) is already selected, and the footwell (bottom button) is already grey. This should now send air out the front vents and to the screen but what happens is the front vents shut off after about 3 seconds and all air goes to the screen.

I don't know if this is some auto feature but I can not get air to go to the screen and to the front at the same time. I can do screen only, front only, footwell only, but whenever I have something already on and then turn screen on everything goes to the screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having a similar issue. I have a 2018 E Pace & haven't had any issues so far. Tonight I've popped out, 3° outside & I couldn't get the heating going. Couldn't hear it working, although I had it turned up to Max. Windowscreen demisted reluctantly but I could barely see out of the door windows or rear. Thank god for wing mirrors & reverse camera!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts