Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new E Pace has arrived at Hatfields and collecting Tuesday! R Dynamic SE on 20" gloss black alloys 4x4 180 in blue. Ordered it in Early Oct I think. The car looks much much better in the flesh than in pictures and the driving position is superb. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been informed my cub is at Bremahaven but still waiting for delivery to dealership :roll: originally collecting this weekend coming.

Was it the Caesium blue 180 AWD?................ if so sounds like we have a similar spec

My Spec:

R-Dynamic HSE D240
Privacy Glass
Black pack
20" style 5051 Gloss black wheels
360 surround cameras
Tracker

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Collecting tomorrow cannot wait......

Yes the same as above with black pack but 180, 150 would have been fine for me but for a few hundred extra for 30hp I thought worth it.

I have ordered electric heated seats (not standard on any model) boot opener, air quality sensor, black pack, 20" black alloys.

I didn't know the weight of it in October do you think I should have ordered 240hp? I will know tomorrow...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bet you are, by the time you read this I expect you will have collected it. Regarding the weight weirdly according to Parkers its actually heavier than the F-Pace......

Well the truth will be in the driving, I test drove the 180 F-Pace and owned the XE 180, the performance was noticeable but not too bad. It will be interesting to see what you think.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got her home! Awesome car. Very well put together, drives great. Not as fast as I would like but faster than our 150 awd tiguan we just traded in. 180 is fast enough for me, gearbox is superb and far seperior to our zf 7 speed in Tiguan.

Got all the apps set up and just started mine from phone and set temp etc.

I believe we are the very very first in the U.K. To get our e pace.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quite surprising that we've not heard anything more . . no further detail to flesh-out those first impressions? Just those 2 tiny pictures and an "awesome". Can only assume all is continuing to go well for you. I suppose if there were any problems you would have posted something to let others know.

It'd still be very nice to know what the interior and exterior finishing details are like, how the infotainment system is performing in general daily use, more about the ride, comfort, handling, fuel consumption, maybe even something about how good the headlights are after dark...

G

·
I test drove a D180 HSE at the weekend. The drivers position is fantastic and I thought the D180 had pretty good poke. It had a panoramic sunroof which floods the car with light. While I only had a few hours with the car, and tried to keep an open mind, the infotainment system isn't a patch on BMWs, but when you change car there are always swings and roundabouts. On the whole I really liked the car, it's handling, drivers position, interior and cute good looks.

I've ordered a P250 HSE. Add on the extras and I could have got a pretty high spec F Pace for the same money...but the E Pace is by far the better looking car. I will be lucky to get it until April :(

You can download the E Pace manual on an app via the Jaguar website, it's a good way to familiarise yourself with the controls and toys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The E Pace is going great!!

We absolutely love the car. The fit and finish is on the whole superb, rear parcel shelf is crap that's about it.

The driving position is great although the left foot hold is too small, the pedals are too close together, I am glad I didn't have a manual....

We had a new shape Tiguan before this, auto awd 150. That was ok but this e pace looks so modern and fresh. I can't even compare it to the new Volvo, that looks like a box with some shapely accessories (and some Chinease engineering).

We have the led lights on our model on front lights, there good, main beam is great. Leather seats in our r dynamic are so comfy. 9speed auto is good although can think about a gear for a few seconds on occasions.

Lift bonnet and we already have some loose trim. The rubber surrounding bonnet has come out of its poppers....

I would think most of this car's bits are made in U.K. (Shipped to Austria) so it's not going to have the BMW build quality but anything can be forgiven for its looks!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Many thanks for the feedback. It's very good to hear you are enjoying getting to know your new car. The rubber bonnet seal sounds like it should be an easy fix for your dealer. What is the problem you're having with the rear parcel shelf? I tend to just remove my shelf anyway because I have two dogs that regularly ride in the back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts