Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Moved from general forum)

I have a commute which insists on routing me through a town which I have driven to only once since I took delivery of the car 6 weeks ago.
Nothing seems to rid this location from the system - I have deleted the commute several times and deleted my profile and started again. Still it persists.
I find the iGuide and printed owners manual pretty vague and there are no mentions of resetting commutes that I can find.
Am I missing something?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good Afternoon alanmp

Thank you for your post.

We have resources available that provide troubleshooting methods for the concern you have mentioned. If I can request that you contact me via PM with the following information I am more than happy to offer my assistance on the matter.

Your Vehicle Regsitration
Your Vehicle Identification Number
Your Personal Contact Details

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone else use the Commute Mode?
I updated the Maps recently and Commute now makes less sense than it ever has - adding spurious roundabout routes to my daily drive simply because I may have been there once, or adding repeat routes up and down a motorway.
It seems impossible to delete these commute routes, and so frankly, I think it's a nonsense.
Jaguar say it is down to their 3rd party supplier 'here.com' and they should update it - that was back in January, still no word.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts