Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all
I asked this question in my introduction, but no 1 answered so I'll try again here

I have an evoque at the moment it's the second I've owned although a great car it's looking dated now and I'm aware there
Is a new model out now but well expensive for the same spec so thought I'd look at th E pace and try to get it under 40k.
I have an appointment at the jag dealer soon but 1 concern I have is the size of the boot ,it's smaller than the evo so I'm hoping
An ex evoque owner could answer is it much different as I have 2 dogs

TIA

G

·
Gary

You can certainly get below £40k depending on your configuration and not have to compromise on power and I would say a D180 is a great start.

I don't have dogs but I had a look in mine and I think the dogs would get cramped when the tailgate is down unless you removed both parts of the rear shelf.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ctoneman said:
Gary

You can certainly get below £40k depending on your configuration and not have to compromise on power and I would say a D180 is a great start.

I don't have dogs but I had a look in mine and I think the dogs would get cramped when the tailgate is down unless you removed both parts of the rear shelf.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the info will have to have a good look at the boot when I'm at dealership

·
Registered
36 Posts
Depends what dogs you have. I have 2 Border Collies who are both fine in the back for space. Any larger dogs would be uncomfortable for them. The sloping roof line is the issue, not the floor area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zermatt said:
No dogs but picked the car up yesterday . Plenty of width in the boot but I suspect rake of rear screen and rear seat will mean headroom is at a premium for a Lab or similar.

FDAEE1D3-8B8A-4C88-A066-C6A62B22119C.jpeg
Thanks for that picture, I have 2 of them dogs so I don't think it's gonna be any good , shame might have to have a rethink now :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gary pa28 said:
Zermatt said:
No dogs but picked the car up yesterday . Plenty of width in the boot but I suspect rake of rear screen and rear seat will mean headroom is at a premium for a Lab or similar.

FDAEE1D3-8B8A-4C88-A066-C6A62B22119C.jpeg
Thanks for that picture, I have 2 of them dogs so I don't think it's gonna be any good , shame might have to have a rethink now :(
Wow the chances of that ... to be honest could be a bit tight ... F-Pace? Or Velar?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts