Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm told that I can copy music from a USB device to the hard drive media library on the E-Pace. Dealer said there is a 10Gb capacity on the hard drive to take music - enough for 2000 mp3s . I was told to connect a USB stick, go to media player settings and follow the instructions. Only thing is I can't find anything re copying or uploading music to the hard drive. Before I go back and ask the dealer again has anyone managed to do it? Is there a hard drive with spare storage capacity or is this is something on the F-Pace but not the E-Pace? Help please

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

Spoke to my Jag dealer today, as this problem is annoying me too.
He tried to access the library on a variety of E-Paces in the showroom with no success.
He is investigating and getting back to me next week.
I'll post the outcome.

Del

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well, that's a step forward anyway if the problem exists on a range of vehicles.

Perhaps we could try a bit of a survey of forum users. Two questions :

1. Are you able to save music to the "library"?

2. What sound systems and other audio visual options are fitted to your E-Pace?

In my case :

1. I cannot save music.

2. The Meridian 380 watt sound system.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since my post above kicking off this issue I have raised it with the Jag online support. They eventually got back to me today and tell me their "digital experts" will deal with my dealer and investigate - but they need my car in at the dealers when they do. Watch this space.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I reported the issues of downloading or copying music to the E-Pace "hard drive". It has been in the dealers for a couple of days being looked at by jag and the dealer. The conclusion I have just been told is that there is no facility to copy music to the hard drive . The handbook is wrong!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear from my dealer, two weeks or so after asking, and despite a gentle reminder. I am, needless to say, not too happy with the after-sales service.
Not overly surprised to read your comment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts