Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Coventry

Just moved over from the F Pace forum. Swapped my F Pace 2.0 l diesel Portfolio for an E Pace R Dynamic D240 HSE and I am delighted. It is a 67 plate with just over 9,000 miles on the clock. The car is white with black leather, not my first choice, but the spec is exactly what I was looking for. My 2 cars before the F Pace were XF 3.0l Diesel S Portfolios and they were excellent. Went to the F Pace for a change and enjoyed the car but already convinced I have made the right choice. The dealer installed Apple Play at my request before I took delivery because I wanted it to be as up to date as possible.

I have already been on here picking up some helpful tips so thank you to everyone for some useful information

Kind regards

·
Registered
100 Posts
Forger said:
Hi from Coventry

Just moved over from the F Pace forum. Swapped my F Pace 2.0 l diesel Portfolio for an E Pace D240 HSE and I am delighted. It is a 67 plate with just over 9,000 miles on the clock. The car is white with black leather, not my first choice, but the spec is exactly what I was looking for. My 2 cars before the F Pace were XF 3.0l Diesel S Portfolios and they were excellent. Went to the F Pace for a change and enjoyed the car but already convinced I have made the right choice. The dealer installed Apple Play at my request before I took delivery because I wanted it to be as up to date as possible.

I have already been on here picking up some helpful tips so thank you to everyone for some useful information

Kind regards
Welcome to the E-Pace :) - what extras (if any) do you have over the standard HSE?

What are the main differences you've noticed vs the F-Pace?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thank you for the welcome.

As I didn't order the car from new I am not completely sure just what extras it has got. I know it has a get you home wheel in the boot as that was one of the first things I looked for and it also has the top spec entertainment system. There is a panoramic roof which I also believe is an extra. One thing it does not have is heated and cooled seats although it does have a heated steering wheel. It has privacy glass and silver roof rails which are extras. It also has Apple Play installed by the dealer as part of the deal.

It is much more fun to drive than my 2.0l D180 F Pace. It feels slightly smaller (which it is) and for me is a lot easier to park in public car parks. It is much quicker when accelerating and is very quiet especially om the motorway. Up to now I love the car and I am happy with my decision to change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts