Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any DAB radio channels listed and thus no DAB radio. There doesn't appear to be any way to search or scan for channels. I press 'Find' but it just says no channels listed.

Any one seen this or know how to get it working?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am having multiple glitches with my E pace, one of which would appear to be the same as yours. My DAB would take 20 minutes to come on, so it would default to FM Radio before the DAB signal eventually cut in. The car was taken back by the dealership and I was informed that the DAB needed a new wiring loom in the boot lid, this was replaced and the DAB now works correctly. Hopefully when mine goes back in next week they will resolve the lack of cold air in the Air Con, Lack of connection between Incontrol Apps and my smartphone, Sim Card not working, Sound fluctuations when reversing...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got the sound fluctuations when reversing, but thought they were deliberate. I'd always assumed that the radio volume was reduced so you could hear the parking sensor beeps, in much the same way it's reduced so you can hear the SatNav. Is this another problem I need to report?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts