Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've recently bought my first E pace and had a Jaguar dash cam installed. I've successfully set up the app on my phone, but have a couple of questions that my dealer appears to be struggling answer.
1) The recordings seem to be random. For example, after a recent 10 minute journey I looked at the dashcam footage and saw 3 different recordings of certain parts of the journey. There were no collisions. Does anybody know why three specific parts of the journey would be recorded?
2) My wife had a close encounter with an HGV whilst leaving a motorway. She wanted to look at the footage afterwards but none had been recorded.

I've only been given a quickstart guide, and the dealer doesn't think there was a more detailed manual.

Has anyone else any experience of the Jaguar Dash Cam?

Thanks
Terrier59

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for your help, the image certainly looks like camera. The PDF "User Instructions" is something I've not been given and mentions one or two things that I can discuss with the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.