Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone recommend a decent Dash Cam for an Epace,, do they come as a wireless unit ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've got a Thinkware F770 front/rear installed in mine. There are newer models with more features (e.g. U1000), but my F770 has been great. It's hardwired in and came as part of the purchase from the RAC https://www.racshop.co.uk/thinkware-dashcams . It doesn't have a screen and is set up/accessed by an app. It also has an auto parking mode, which runs off the car's battery until a set threshold is reached and it powers down (the time length of this depends on the health of the car battery). Of course a separate battery can be wired into the car purely for the Dash cam, quite dear though. The F770 also connects to GPS so the camera always knows where the car is when recording video.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought the Jaguar one from ebay item number 313495122509 , really easy to fit as it connects to existing wiring harness so no need to mess with the fuse box behind the glove box , you need to download the app to set it up . I've not had any issues with battery draining .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts