Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My manual didn't give any guidance on use of the dashboard screen and while trying to work out what does what I stumbled across an useful item(for me).
I've added 2 photos. The first shows the normal screen and the usual media selection logo.
The second shows how, after selecting 'FIND' you get two logos and the right hand one gives you a screen showing a shuffled list of all of the music on your USB memory stick.

Probably you have all sussed this out anyhow but without any help from the manual you're left with trial and error. Did anyone get a manual with the car which covers this stuff?

Cloud Sky Rectangle Font Material property

Communication Device Gadget Font Display device Multimedia

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't even get my USB stick to be recognised. At first, I got "incorrect format" and, after some digging, discovered that I had to change the stick for format FAT32. Then, windows doesn't do memory sticks more that 30GB, so I had to find software to do the formatting. Finally, moved my music collection from my PC onto the newly formatted stick only to find that when I plug it in, all I get is a faded USB1 on the Sources for media. Really frustrated. When I plug my phone in (Android), I can initially select an Album or Artist or Song, but then can't search if I want to change tracks without stopping the car, turning off and re-connecting.... Grrr.

G

·
D5GUN

I had exactly the same problem with the FAT32 thingy but I found some freeware that allowed me to reformat my low profile 64Gb USB key to the correct format and now it has all my complete collection of albums and plugs neatly into the cubby box slot.
I can't remember the software as it was more than a few days ago so you will have to google. If I remember I will msg you

You also have to at least the Phase 4 upgrade to the software, or at least I did, for it to see the USB key 100%

Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts