Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KEEPING YOU CONNECTED ON THE ROAD
Stay connected while on the move. Every new Jaguar E-PACE comes equipped with a 500MB SIM card at no additional cost as part of our Essential data plan. With 500MB of data per month free of charge for 3 years, you'll be better connected, receiving live traffic updates and more. If you find you want more data for additional in-car streaming and WiFi hotspot usage, we have data top-up plans available. To find out more consult your local Retailer.
Hi do not received a sim card
Should there be one in the car ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
If UK, it is Ubiji. Nope, I hadn't heard of them either and their data top ups are expensive.

So I extended my EE phone contract with the Family option - an extra data only SIM for the car with 5GB pm to share with my mobile phone contract.

Works a treat for the cars WiFi hotspot option

·
Registered
36 Posts
TonyM said:
You can use your phone as a 'hotspot' for the car's comms if you need more data (and have the capacity on your phone).
The SIM in the car has a better signal strength due to the aeriel being on the roof. A phone will have a reduced signal inside the metal cage of the car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ttc546 said:
TonyM said:
You can use your phone as a 'hotspot' for the car's comms if you need more data (and have the capacity on your phone).
The SIM in the car has a better signal strength due to the aeriel being on the roof. A phone will have a reduced signal inside the metal cage of the car.
Much better, driven through signal blackspots which the car picks up fine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts