Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for you people who have a sim card in your car, what data plan do you have? I was assuming you wouldn't need much, say 500mb per month since any streaming would be done by the phone.

Neil

Registered
Neil1314 said:
A question for you people who have a sim card in your car, what data plan do you have? I was assuming you wouldn't need much, say 500mb per month since any streaming would be done by the phone.

Neil
If you use the car as a Wifi hotspot (and this is a good idea as the car has a better signal strength due to roof mounted aeriel), then you will need a bigger data plan. I use EE family (multi-sim, shared data useage)

G

I have the Three 24Gb Data Sim and i use about 1Gb per month on Navigation stuff mostly

You may have problems accessing the SIM unless you have a Phase 4 software update obtainable from the dealer only.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies, something to think about. Wife is still awaiting delivery, build date allegedly 16th Jan so I would assume, perhaps wrongly, that when it comes it will have the most up to date software.

Neil

Registered
Yes I would also assume that any car delivered from now will be delivered with phase 4 already else what's the point we would all have to go back for the update, I'm hoping this also means apple CarPlay will already be installed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts