Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My 'Cub' is due for delivery on the 15th June (ordered in March). I've been getting notifications every 2 weeks since ordering with (to date) no date changes given.
Just wondering if anyone here who has one on order has had any delivery date change notifications.
Down to the final month before my car is due and would like to think it's going to hit that date (or possibly earlier!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered March, original date was 28th May for stock, now 18th June.
Suspect I'll get it around mid July by the time it's delivered to dealer and registered. (Presuming stock is built and ready to ship?)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi I got mine in 2 weeks I got it 31st March as it was in the system so didn't have to wait long , was going in last monday as the screen some times froze but could not take it in as on Saturday I broke my ankle so can't drive it for a few months so not happy at mo lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys ordered mine as a 180D SE R-Dynamic in March and have no exact date yet. Should arrive somewhere around July or August. My dealer told me that the 2018 Model is already sold out and I'll get the 2019 Model. Does anyone have a clue what will be changed? Heard stories about the Incontrol touch?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ohh... where have you ordered your car? Epper or Emilfrey Ebikon. As I'm also from Stans ans I thought to drive the first E-Pace in this region :p
With Emilfrey I still have no exact date yet. The only info they gave me was that the 2018 series is already sold out and Magna will switch its production line in July or August to the Model 2019. As they have new regulations for the Euro spec they need to change few things... the dealer talked also about minor changes in the radio. Päddy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Paddy I have my Jak at epper in Lucerne ordered. extreme coincidence 2 nidwaldner in an English autoforum! I live in emmetten. in this case it is now already 2 email pace in nidwalden cooll👍😂

1 - 20 of 20 Posts