Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how this works as my car has now been sitting in the arrival port awaiting allocation to a transporter since March 1st.
Considering this was supposed to be my delivery day I am starting to get a bit miffed. I am getting put in a loaner but really want my new cub home.
Does anyone have any idea how long this normally takes, or is it the piece of string analogy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cannot give you an answer sorry, but sounds familiar and I am not sure there is clear communication between jaguar and its dealer network. No idea where mine is and from what I understand, neither does the dealer!

The delivery date has slipped constantly. For around a month now, I have been told it was Friday 1st March. Received an email the Wednesday before saying all was going to plan, then had a call Saturday saying it hadn't arrived! They had checked on the system and they hope it will arrive this Friday.

Out of interest, how do you know your car is at the arrival port? If I could find that out, I will let them know. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the tracker the progress shows car in market distribution which i have been told means its at the port awaiting allocation to a transporter.
Although i've just heard that my car is now being held until the 15th March and they have no idea why. Luckily i am now in a loaner from the dealer and they wont be getting it back until I get my new wheels.
For info mines is a P250 so doesn't suffer from the diesel issues mentioned in other threads.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the reply, mine is a petrol as well.

You mention the tracker regarding the progress of your build, could you let me know where I can find this? I have not been given any information by the dealer.

I don't blame you for keeping the loan car, my XE is going in as part ex and I got them to fix the price when the order went in back in November.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get daily updates from the dealer with a picture of the tracker attached, i don't know if its available externally. If you ask i'm sure the dealer will let you see it, or send you a screen shot.
I may be getting extra special treatment as i rejected the first one as it was damaged and am now awaiting the replacement which was supposed to arrive March 1st.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you, will be calling in to see the dealer later as I have just been told it still hasn't arrived! They are now hoping for next Friday. But again, not sounding confident on that.

Will ask them to show me the tracker, or at least a screenshot of where the vehicle is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts