Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone help.
When i put my car into reverse should both mirrors dip or just one and should you be able to set a different dipped position for each of the seat memoirs. The manual says you can (page 82) but mine won't save just goes back to looking at the floor ? It saves the positions for normal driving just not in R when dipped.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have memory seats,
Its going in to Jaguar tomorrow to have the smart phone (5) update and they said they will look into the mirrors.
I'll let you know
(Mirror info is on page 82 of the E pace handbook)

·
Registered
51 Posts
When I bought my 2019 E Pace S I was told that it would have a dipping mirror when reversing. When it didn't I and the dealership discovered that it only worked with memory seats. Big disappointment as the I Guide makes no mention of this except that it does refer to being able to save the mirror position. If you do have it then you must select it in, I think, Vehicle info on the Control Panel as it seems that the default position is for it to be turned off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have memory seats in my SE D180 & the nearside mirror dips, but it won't save any alternative angle of dip. It deflects fully every time R is selected.
I've tried updating the memory when R is selected, but despite acknowledgment the car doesn't retain any change. 😳

1 - 15 of 15 Posts