Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a petrol 250 R Dynamic Epace which I purchased just over a year ago.

Sadly I've had nothing but problems and it's been in and out of the dealership for various issues since! I've had a snapped heat shield (twice), start/stop button stopped working, clunky sounding gears, fuel/exhaust smell in cabin, broken panel clips and so on....

I've now opened a case with Customer Services in the hope of finally getting everything sorted out but if not I really want to give this car back!

Anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks all ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am also first time jaguar user in my case it's F pace 25t petrol, all I had and have is problems, panels misalignment, rust on rear doors, repair paint jobs done at poor standards , now coolant pum needs to be replaced, over all quality of car is very poor , only thing I like is shape the way it drives and the gear box rest its nowhere near to a Mercedes c class AMG line which I had prior to this pethatic build quality car, dealer attitude was when I was trying to make a deal and part exchanging c class they were like do you know F pace is an expensive car compared to c class and I was like ok thanks for telling me , I ditched that dealer due to that sort of comment and bought it from another dealer, anyway I think this jaguar would be first and last jaguar, i would be very happy if they say return the car..... complete trash can in red colour....thanks.

KJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts