Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Jaguar representative

My e-pace has been in and out a few times due to a red 'Coolant Low' warning light and i've just been told that after discussions with JLR Technical, the advice is to change the "...entire top of the engine..." with the service team having ordered all the parts for a change 'next week'.

As you can imagine, this is very disturbing, albeit i'm pleased that the issue isbeing taken seriously.

Would it be possible forsomeone to contact me to discuss the issue, what work is being undertaken and what the likely result will be?

This seems quite a major thing to happen for a car with just 12,000 miles in 19mths.

Thanks

Ben

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ctoneman said:
Andy Ben

I think the one you need to address is [email protected] who are the Jaguar Customer Relations that look at these posts.

They will help for sure
Do they read this?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
perhaps theyre closed for half term?

I tried a PM to the account but its in my outbox, I assume because i'm not authorised @crcjaguar

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think that I read, somewhere on this Forum, that PMs stay in your outbox until the recipient reads them. I could be wrong.
Keep posting the progress please; I've just been back to my dealership with a low coolant warning after having a water pump replaced (See "Very loud fan noise" posting on this Forum.)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Head off.

18hr job apparently.

Now discussions between service team and JLR to see whats the problem and what's the cure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts