Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was convinced my First Edition had both but my new insurance company has made me doubt this! I have an InControl subscription so I was sure that included tracking?

I need to provide details of make and model of the immobiliser and tracker if the car has it. Does anyone know where to get this, and if the car has both?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you look at the Jaguar remote app it will tell you if you have a subscription to Secure Tracker and also the date when it expires. My car is 2 1/2 years old and the Jaguar Secure Tracker system was an extra that I paid for. The remote app also has a page where you have to indicate when the car goes into the garage for service or if you take your car on a ferry or road/rail. I've forgotten to set it on a couple of times and been called by the tracking centre. If you do have a current Secure Tracker subscription then you can download a copy of the certificate for your insurance company. I did, but they weren't that interested and it made no difference to the premium. The 2021 models also have the option for an enhanced tracking system that will cost £750 for a 3 year subscription.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Tracker in my 2018 car, it was a paid option. The Tracker is probably a physical piece of equipment in the vehicle, so if it wasn't ordered with it it doesn't have one. All of them have a conventional alarm and immobiliser though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts