Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've had my E pace for nearly a month now and am really enjoying the car. I've been playing around with the sound settings because my last Jag never had the Meridian sound system, I've noticed that when the volume is below 20 and the song has the slightest bit of base the passenger door sort of vibrates and distortes the sound. I've had a look and the panel is secure there's no movement in it or anything. Has anyone else had any issues like this?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about the irritating rattle and distortion and what I'm about to say won't make you feel better but....
The Meridian Surround Sound system really puts out bone shaking bass and I have been amazed that it doesn't induce rattles in the front facia and doors (apart from when I have loose items in the door compartment). I've wondered if vehicles fitted with this system get any additional bracing or damping to counter the undesirable side effects of powerful bass levels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@hoof_hearted Did the dealer charge you for repairs? Mine is getting the service team to contact me this week about booking it in. Shouldn't have to pay after only having the car a month should I?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts