Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Response from Jaguar Customer Relations was to do what I think we have all been doing.
Settings Icon - pop-up menu - Media settings. Only it doesn't appear on screen..
They said if that doesn't work, contact the retailer.
Not particularly helpful.

Del

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had the salesman who sold me the car to look at this problem, which he seemed very confident he could solve. My music to download is on a stick, which, however hard he tried was not recognised as a media 'source'. This issue has been added to my hot air air con problem booked in for16th May.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My USB sticks are recognised as a media source, and play well, with all the relevant track info.
But - finding the way to download them onto the hard drive is proving impossible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine is completely hit and miss...one minute fine and plays the lot from stick, the next minute says no content and can't recognise! Not tried download yet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I reported the issues of downloading or copying music to the E-Pace "hard drive". It has been in the dealers for a couple of days being looked at by jag and the dealer. The conclusion I have just been told is that there is no facility to copy music to the hard drive . The handbook is wrong!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My car was seen on 16th May regarding Air Con and not recognising my USB (it played when I first had the car).
2 full software downloads were attempted without success, infotainment module crashed.
New module fitted 2 days later and Air Con problem solved. However the USB stick was still not recognised.
The technician informed me that the music format should be CD-DA, Compact Disk Digital Audio. As there is no Compact Disk player I can't see how this makes sense?
The music on my USB is M4A, is this format compatible?
Has anyone else had this problem and how did they resolve it?
It's a standard music system.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The dealer was talking rubbish.
My USB stick was faulty, loaded my music (M4A format) onto a new stick and I now have my music to play.
On entering the car I do have to remove and reinsert the stick for it to show as a source.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts