Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if it was me as i have just had delivered my 2.0d 180 HSE had multiple issues but that is a different story, driving car home tonight went to switch to sport mode and was told unavailable ?? no matter what i did, is there something else i have to do or is it a common fault, or do i call Jaguar dealer/service also can you get rid of the small media screen on the left and have a full screen as cannot find in instructions
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply weirdly went to work this morning pressed switch and all works ??? i will call dealer to see but only had car delivered to me tuesday from dealers so hope they would have done all updates before delivery, Car is a 2018 HSE, still find it weird a car that is over £40k does not have heated seats ????

·
Registered
294 Posts
That the original owner didn’t spec heated seats is probably because they assumed the car had them as standard. Plenty of people found out too late on collection that it was an option back then and sales staff somehow didn’t make that clear or didn’t have a clue what they were selling.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for the reply weirdly went to work this morning pressed switch and all works ??? i will call dealer to see but only had car delivered to me tuesday from dealers so hope they would have done all updates before delivery, Car is a 2018 HSE, still find it weird a car that is over £40k does not have heated seats ????
I have this as an intermittent fault.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spoke to local jag dealer and they said it could be when car was in regen, i think my car must have been doing it permanently as i could rarely get any mode, and car was only doing 30-33mpg as a diesel not good
i now no longer have the car as i had many. many issues from dealer and they have now bought the car back not a good experience would never from how i was dealt with have another Jaguar. nice cars but lost all faith in the brand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts