Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Only just joined the E Pace Forum.

On my intro I enquired about the AWD capabilities of the E Pace and may have been missed by the general audience due to it being my intro.

I wrote:
I know its early days for the E Pace, but has any one read, seen or experienced driving an e Pace on Sand/Beach? How does it or did it perform?

Any links or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

·
Administrator
114 Posts
Hi,
I think the launch was in Brighton, they setup a small 'off road' style course there. You can see it in action here:

I've not read about it on sandy conditions though unfortunately.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

I can't comment on sand, but I have just taken a 150d awd on some snow and icey green lane. The car did amazing for what is a road car.
I took it on a run that I have taken 6 different land rovers on. The e pace drove just as well as the Evoque or discovery sport.
I didn't try the more challenging routes that I normally use, but I am sure the epace would be fine.

So to answer about the sand, I would say if the Evoque can do it then so can the e pace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies guys, I have watched the launch video you provided the link for and it seems very capable in the AWD demonstration shown. As mentioned by Frp1, also in real life situations. It is being launched in Australia next Feb so I'm sure they will test it covering off on our uses and conditions here as they did with the F Pace :)

G

·
Hello

For normal road use .. winter conditions this will be fine, also it has the new XE rear suspension set up which is a very good thing .. as on our XES (now replaced with a F Type coupe) is a very good set up and better then the Evoque

1 - 8 of 8 Posts