Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The E-PACE First Edition is available for the first full year of sales, powered exclusively by Jaguar's 180PS Ingenium diesel or 249PS Ingenium petrol engines paired with the nine-speed ZF automatic transmission. First Edition models are carefully specified to showcase the E-PACE's unique design, performance and practicality - based on the R-Dynamic SE specification pack.

View attachment 103

Three colour options are available - Caldera Red, which is unique to the First Edition for the first 12 months, Yulong White and Santorini Black. Gloss Black detailing and distinctive 20-inch Satin Grey diamond-turned, split-spoke alloy wheels complete the exterior look.

A special soft grain Windsor leather interior in Ebony with red contrast stitching and an Ebony suedecloth headlining give the cabin a distinctive appearance. Configurable ambient mood lighting and the natural light from the panoramic roof perfectly complement the spacious interior. Jaguar's next-generation TFT Head-Up Display, additional charging points and loadspace rails ensure the First Edition has the perfect blend of personality, technology and real-world practicality.

Additional highlights include Configurable Dynamics, a gesture-controlled tailgate and Jaguar Activity Key, along with unique First Edition carpet mats and treadplates.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
The red does look lovely. I notice it's only exclusive for the first 12 months, I guess after that it will be available across the full range?

It really suits the car and makes it look more like an F-Type.

·
Administrator
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a big issue with the F-Pace, the car was launched with an exclusive colour for first edition models, then a year later they released the colour for all models! I think this is Jaguar's way of covering their backs and ensuring they can use the colour again on a non-first edition model in the future.

So I would bank on this colour being available across the range at a later date. Could be longer than 12 months though, who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts