Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

New to the forum so thought I would pop in and say 'Hi'

I have ordered my new 'Cub' last year, spoke to my dealer today and apparently its built and was last tracked at Bremerhaven on way to the UK. Should be at dealers ready for a mid Jan pick up. (if it survived the recent storm :roll: that is)

Not test driven one yet but had the chance to look over one at the road show last year and was very impressed

I currently have the XE portfolio 180 and love it apart from being a little tight in the back (not that I sit there) but I live/work in the Netherlands and going back and forth with a dog and shopping was always a like a tetris experience.

I have ordered the R-Dynamic HSE D240 Auto in Caesium blue with the following:

Privacy Glass
Black pack
20" style 5051 Gloss black wheels
360 surround camera
Tracker

Really looking forward to picking it up I am interested if anyone knows if there is a speed camera database (not that I do :eek: ) Anyone know anything about it please?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sounds like a great spec!
Looking forward to seeing some pics when it's delivered. Hopefully you won't have any problems with it.
I don't get mine until March but my current F-Pace has an alarm for traffic cameras but even with recent updates it's not 100% reliable. Also I noticed that when driving in France it automatically disengaged as the use of such devices is illegal there. Might be relevant if you go to the Netherlands via France.
The system might be different on the E-Pace but I would expect it to be the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi D-Pace that's what I was thinking in regards to France. I currently use the Snooper and although good I wanted to try avoid using in France. Yes will put some pics up when I take delivery. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts