Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just ordered my new E-Pace, went for the R-Dynamic S 150FWD (Manual) in Corris Grey.

When I test drove the E-Pace they only had a P250 Auto but this was unnecessary for what we needed.

I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the D150 Manual and how it drove?

Thanks,
Harry

·
Registered
75 Posts
We have one - find it plenty fast enough (came from a 105 c4 Picasso) and very economical - got 54ish mpg on a motorway trip at the weekend! The gears do need to be used a bit more than on my old car - my wife's bad habit of slipping the clutch in 2nd from a standstill doesn't work on the epace!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. Coming out of an Audi 1.4TFSI 150 and whilst I appreciate it won't be the same as that, I wanted at least some peace of mind when pulling out at roundabouts and on to motorways!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
If the E-Pace had been only available as an Auto I probably wouldn't have ordered one (as much as I love them), I have always prefered manuals.

In fact out of my 33 cars the only manual i've had in a C Class AMG Sport and the reason that went was the Auto gear box - I do understand how people prefer them though.

The E-Pace isn't a very big car so a manual works well in my opinion (though i'm amazed some reviews i've watched say its a tiny car - which it obviously isn't).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just for anyone wondering about delivery times, I ordered my R-Dynamic S D150 Manual in Corris Grey with light oyster interior on the 15th December, car due to arrive at dealership on 26th Feb, collection 2nd March so c.11 weeks from ordering.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi I too have a r dynamic 150 fwd manual came from a Ford Kuga which was a brilliant car but this E Pace is much better and I too am getting over 50 mpg found it very stiff with the 20" wheels but now after 3000 miles it's softening up nicely just love it

·
Registered
97 Posts
For those with the d150 engine can I ask how it is when pulling out of junctions? I'm not expecting it to shoot off but it's reassuring to know that it pulls abit when setting off especially when trying to nip into a gap quickly in traffic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts