Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, you might be interested in this chart using data sourced from http://carsalesbase.com.

It shows monthly sales volumes across Europe for the E-Pace, F-Pace and I-Pace. Looks like E-Pace had a strong launch and is doing well, while F-Pace sales are now in a slight decline, but I-Pace had a bad month in January after a very strong December.

Rectangle Slope Plot Font Line

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's only one data point, but the i-Pace sales might be supply side constraints. I was chatting to my dealer two weeks ago and asked how the i-Paces were selling and he said that they only got 12 to sell and sold them all in the first weekend. So they're not taking any more orders for the moment.

Not sure if that's just one dealer or group or a more general situation.

Eoin.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eoinwoods said:
It's only one data point, but the i-Pace sales might be supply side constraints. I was chatting to my dealer two weeks ago and asked how the i-Paces were selling and he said that they only got 12 to sell and sold them all in the first weekend. So they're not taking any more orders for the moment.

Not sure if that's just one dealer or group or a more general situation.

Eoin.
Well one data point massively up (Dec) and one down (Jan)... but yes could be anything. Hopefully they get it sorted - JLR is really betting its future (rightly) on EVs and SUVs...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts