Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im planning to buy a E-Pace SE from 2019.
Im even found one, but i cant get some details from the seller.

1. If there is a apple car play, Can i still conect my iPhone and listen music from spotify?
2. Is powered tailgate was option or standard in SE version?

Thanks for yours help!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, if car has apple carplay it will depend on actual build date, some early versions of E-Pace couldn't have media player updated to use carplay or android auto, powered tailgate was standard on SE model, hope this helps, Tony

·
Registered
79 Posts
My car was delivered in September 2018 and that has Apple CarPlay so a 2019 car should have it. Make sure that the software is up to date. CarPlay etc. was introduced I think in level 18C or 19A which was a dealer update for earlier cars. That also introduced over the air updates which are downloaded automatically about every 4 months.

Can't comment on the tailgate as mine is an HSE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for yours help,

So if there is no apple car play, Can i still listen music from my phone? And spotify?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I believe you can, connect your phone via usb in central cubby/armrest and select source in media player, the same as you do if using music on a usb stick, Tony

·
Registered
169 Posts
it should have apple carplay, mine is April 2018 and didn't originally have it but my car suddenly acquired it with a dealer software update in late 2018/early 2019

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2019 Se didn't come with Apple Air Play or Android Auto. I had it installed as part of an online upgrade when I got in my car to go to work one day. If its not there ask the dealer to install it, at no extra cost to yourself...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts