Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2019 e pace and want to fit a towbar and have just managed to buy a brand new one with cable and plug and it came with the cut out rear plastic valance off a 2021 e pace that this guy had bought but did not want the towbar that was allready fitted on it, sadly did not have tow hitch though i got it for a great price of £100 and today managed to buy a nearly new tow hitch for £40.Well thats bragging rights over :D .Though but basically what i'm asking is if anyone has fitted one themselves and would they know if i need to buy one of these tow bar control modules for to make everthing work or can i just plug the plugs in and everthing works,i'm being optomistic here. :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi, I suspect like most things fitted to canbus wiring the car will have to be instructed to recognise it, I have fitted a relay that came with a towbar kit to my son's Volvo and everything works, but your car would appear to still be in warranty, so a call to your dealer may be a good idea, Tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.